Avante Ashlar, another innovative introduction by Unilock, features a unique ashlar design with a random appearance.
Each Avante Ashlar stone unit incorporates several random shapes with varying textures into one module, giving you a unique natural stone appearance. The exclusive “L” shaped design promotes installation accuracy and lock-up integrity.
Two high performance layers are compressed and cured together to provide the highest quality of strength, durability, and everlasting color.
Pedestrian, Residential Vehicular
vante Ashlar, another innovative introduction by Unilock, features a unique quarried stone pattern with a random appearance. Each Avante Ashlar stone unit incorporates multiple shapes with varying textures into one module. The exclusive "L" shaped design promotes installation accuracy and lock-up integrity.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver or open-graded base specification.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Automatic random pattern is generated. Install from several pallets to get best color mixing.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Better: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer. (Joints should be flooded but the paver surface must be squeegeed and/or blown clean).
- Best: Unilock EasyPro™
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required.
- Unilock Unicare®, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal® sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics
- Product must be cleaned before sealing.
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Special Note - To avoid issues with height variance, do not use as a direct overlay on concrete.